Macmillan Education enables teachers and students to experience a fully blended-learning experience by combining online, digital and classroom learning. Macmillan's expanding use of available channels, from print textbooks to interactive learning web platform, offers an integrated approach that makes learning more streamlined, flexible and personalised for both teachers and students.
Product and Showcase
MoreMaths is a diagnostic question bank for classes 4-10 with over 10000 questions.
MoreMaths evaluates a child’s learning and suggests remedial measures to fill up learning gaps.
- Listed topic wise
- Graded as per difficulty level of Difficult, Medium and Easy
- Tagged to learning outcomes of Knowledge, Understanding, Application and Synthesis.
- Have marks allocated to them
MoreMaths allows students to generate practice sheets from the portal and practise on their own.
MoreMaths is supported by slideshows, animations and videos to enhance learning.
XPRESS is an integrated teaching resource that combines textbooks with innovative tools to create an interactive teaching-learning process, which helps in improving learning outcomes.
- The key features of Xpress are e-book, Sharing and Collaboration, Test Generator with Question Bank and Multimedia.
- New World Interactive English and Maths Xpress are a part of the Xpress Series
Let’s Converse is a digital language tool (1-10 levels) designed to cater to the students who are learning English as a second language. It comprises five sections―LSRW and V that take care of the four language skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing with Vocabulary scaffolding the entire process. The uniqueness of this program is that it can be used by teachers in their classrooms in a one-to-many format and also independently by students in a one-to one format.