As education advances at an ever-increasing pace, we continue to be at the forefront of that change – introducing new methodologies, developing digital resources and providing sound teaching practice and pedagogy that inspires learners to achieve more.
Macmillan Education, is a global publisher with a local presence that ensures we understand the needs of different cultures and communities. Working locally allows us to get close to the people who matter – the students, teachers, institutions and educational authorities who use our resources and with whom we’ve developed real and lasting relationships. Our passion for learning has helped millions of learners around the world to achieve their ambitions by providing the highest quality content, in the most relevant, engaging and flexible formats
Our promise to you is to deliver inspirational resources that:
- Match the syllabuses of the leading international curriculum providers
- Have been created by top specialists, using world leading methodologies and pedagogies in maths, science and English
- Are designed with full English language support for teachers, students and parents whose first language may not be English
- Provide guidance and support for parents and carers so they can help their children at home
- Offer professional development and training for teachers
- Integrate assessment as a support for both teaching and learning
- Have been created to develop essential skills as well as knowledge – skills such as problem solving, independent learning, creativity, collaboration and enquiry.
- Are aimed at putting the fun into maths, an enjoyment into science and a love of reading!
To know more visit us at: https://www.macmillanic.com/